Hifive Holdings Limited respects the intellectual property rights of all persons and we want other users of our site to treat intellectual property with the same respect. Materials available on flixen.com website, or through other websites, may be protected by copyright and intellectual property laws of the European Union and / or other countries (including the United States of America). We have a policy of removing content, deactivating and / or terminating user accounts that violate copyright or other intellectual property rights and / or other persons, in appropriate circumstances.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides a notice and takedown framework for potential copyright infringements. This framework allows copyright owners to bring a notification of claimed infringement for any potentially infringing works that may be hosted or located on flixen.com. We act expeditiously to remove such works.
If a creator has potentially misused your copyrighted work, please submit a notification of claimed infringement by sending us the information listed below. Be sure to conform to the applicable notification provisions of section 512 of the Copyright Act.
Our Response to a Copyright Infringement Notification
Following receipt of a proper written notification, flixen.com will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We shall also (1) notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing material that we have removed the material or disabled access to it; and (2) provide the user with a copy of the copyright infringement notification. We may suspend or terminate access to the Services of users that repeatedly or egregiously infringe the copyrights of others.
How to Submit a copyright takedown request
If you believe that your work has been copied and published on flixen.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us by email at email@example.com and send us the following information:
- Your personal information:
- Your name:
- Your full post address:
- Your telephone number (including international code):
- Your email address:
- Specific information connected to the content:
- Type of material you are reporting (such as images, video, etc)
- Exact URL where the allegedly infringing material can or could be found
- Date and time of the alleged infringement, where applicable
- Identification of the copyrighted work that was allegedly infringed
- Link that points directly to an authorized example of the copyrighted work, if available
- Name of the rights holder (owner of the copyright) (person or company)
- Your relationship to the rights holder (e.g., whether you are the rights holder or an authorized agent)
If you have questions or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.